MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Highly Recommend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i had some problems with my forum, havent really got the help i needed off the forums here, but i did manage to find some guys that are AWESOME with mybb stuff

~snip~

They are based over in India, there service is great, the are super fast at dealing with any problems your having with ur forum

AND

they have a Super Cheap rate of $7.49 for 10 hrs of coding which gives you enough time to sort out any bugs your having.

Feel free to give them ago if you not getting answers to your problems here, i highly recommend them! Feel free to post your experience here if you try them

Here is my Forum BTW ~snip~
Advertising....
Support here 2nd to none and its free. Cool

Whenever i have had problems a quick search always comes up with a similar problem and a quick answer, so why pay a 3rd party?
Yeah its all well and good it being free, and its great that it is. But when u cant get answers or u need something done ASAP well u need to source other ways of getting it fixed.

Sorry no advertising here Darth Stabro and i dont benefit anything out of it, just recommending coz i found them useful, and if anyone has any other companies they deal with please let me know im always on the look out for ppl to fix things for me.
Yea...I can do this @ half of that rate... or say free of cost... and i am doing this from the time i have joined and there are many other who are very good supporter and they are doing free too...

check some of them:-
1). For All support team click here
2). Aries-Belgium
3). yaldaram
4). Aristotle.

and many more, which i may not remember now, So wasting money there where you dont know those persons who might put some malicious files in your host, its better to donate to "MYBB" here or "management team" or "support team" or "developer" individually, to boost them and thank giving...
This thread has 1 problem too.

1). Wrong section.
People like you, increase the burden and waste time of support team and developers.

Thread Reported...
(2011-04-21, 01:14 PM)ufo8mycow Wrote: [ -> ]...i had some problems with my forum, havent really got the help i needed off the forums here...

What a load of rubbish.