MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error when installing google_seo plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I am getting this fatal error when trying to install the google_seo plugin, I simply added the files, But I am getting this serious error. > http://localhostr.com/file/Pp4xCQU/Fatal%20Error.PNG
Fatal Error when installing....
You posted a URL format, why?
If you are installing the plugin, then what error message are you actually seeing?
(2011-04-21, 09:49 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Fatal Error when installing....
You posted a URL format, why?
If you are installing the plugin, then what error message are you actually seeing?

You just lost me 100% the screen shot shows you the error message!!
Make sure ./inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php is uploaded correctly.
(2011-04-21, 09:50 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]You just lost me 100% the screen shot shows you the error message!!

Sorry, I misread your post. You don't need to waste time with an image, posting the error message is easier for everyone.
Similar to what AJS said, the message is telling you the file is not in the right place.

(2011-04-21, 10:46 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure ./inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php is uploaded correctly.

Hi thanks for the heads up, I shall give that a go.

Lee
(2011-04-21, 11:15 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-21, 09:50 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]You just lost me 100% the screen shot shows you the error message!!

Sorry, I misread your post. You don't need to waste time with an image, posting the error message is easier for everyone.
Similar to what AJS said, the message is telling you the file is not in the right place.

Ok no problem, I will remember that. And thanks for helping me out.

Lee
(2011-04-21, 10:46 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure ./inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php is uploaded correctly.

Just checked and the files are correctly installed, so it seems that something else is not quite right.

Lee
Is there a thread for this google seo plugin?

Is it still a supported mod?
(2011-04-23, 06:48 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked and the files are correctly installed, so it seems that something else is not quite right.

You're still getting exactly the same error as you originally posted?

(2011-04-23, 09:18 PM)Time 2 Mobilize Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a thread for this google seo plugin?

Is it still a supported mod?

Yes - http://community.mybb.com/thread-46423.html
The error message doesn't leave much room for interpretation. The file is missing or not readable, make sure it's uploaded correctly.
Hi it is all installed correctly I just think I am being thick, perhaps I shall pay someone to sort this issue out for me. I will contact someone from somewhere because there is a lot to include on this plugin.
Pages: 1 2