MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom HTML code added in the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I add some HTML code to the forum.Like ads or some counter and links...?
It depends where you'd like to add them. In any case all the templates are in Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete >Expand and they are arranged depending on the place they appear.

You will not understand it well at first, but you will get to it very quickly.

regards
I explored there,but found only the CSS and not HTML to edit.

Well I want to put ads on the header and a counter down at corner.I`m using the default theme(http://ramorax.info).
You should write a tutorial.I`m sure it will have interest in many other people...Smile
No templates have HTML code, the theme manager is what deals with the CSS.

Anyway, for the Adv. you can use Easy Adv. Banner 2.0, for the counter you should add your counter script to the footer template in Admin CP >Templates > Modify / Delete > Expand > footer

regards
I putted on the ads.Thank you for the support.I hope this topic helps other members of this great system.
I will check out the link you posted.I was wondering for some addon I ve seen it for phpBB and IPB.When a person posts a thread a ad post is displayed right after it.It is very useful,but I dont think It is possible for MyBB???
Yes there is a mod, called Ads after first post 1.5
Wow.Youre great people,but would visit my forum(I posted link in a previous post).The footer doesnt show sometimes and it generates random errors????Sad
I see nothing unusual.Smile
I fixed it.I had written a HTML code at the index.php file and my browser interprented HTML instead of PHP.Sorry for the problems and thanks for the help.It was very useful for me Smile

Cheers, STEFBOY
Ramorax Web Host Owner
zaher1988 Wrote:Yes there is a mod, called Ads after first post 1.5

I installed it.Then went to settings puted on the code and made the other options,but nothing appers when I post a new topic and there is nothing on the past topics on the forum ????Sad
Pages: 1 2