MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Statuses (Error throughout all MyBB forums)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Status: Online (Sending Private Message @ 09:24 PM)
You see? It doesn't make sense... It should be:
Quote:Status: Online (Sending a Private Message @ 09:24 PM)

Quote:Status: Online (Using PM System @ 08:10 PM)
Should be:
Quote:Status: Online (Using the PM System @ 08:10 PM)

[Image: thepmsystem1303413213.PNG]
^ Image of HackForums.net

This is only a small issue however I think that it should be corrected as it isn't very professional for any forum to have grammatical errors and such.

Please post/discuss this issue.

Thank you,
Phil
Minor detail that most won't notice. It's an easy fix through the language files though so I would imagine it's corrected.
The file you need to edit is: online.lang.php
Which is stored here: ..\inc\languages\english

(2011-04-22, 01:31 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Minor detail that most won't notice. It's an easy fix through the language files though so I would imagine it's corrected.

Well I was just reporting it to MyBB so they could fix it in the next update(s).

(2011-04-22, 12:06 PM)RArch Wrote: [ -> ]The file you need to edit is: online.lang.php

I never knew I owned a forum? Why are you telling me this?
(2011-04-22, 12:27 PM)PhilG Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was just reporting it to MyBB so they could fix it in the next update(s).
But this isn't the place for bug reports...
http://community.mybb.com/forum-126.html
(2011-04-22, 01:53 PM)Michael Malin Wrote: [ -> ]http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1554

He's not saying locations are missing, he's saying he doesn't think the grammar is right.

(2011-04-22, 12:27 PM)PhilG Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-22, 12:06 PM)RArch Wrote: [ -> ]The file you need to edit is: online.lang.php

I never knew I owned a forum? Why are you telling me this?

Because he's trying to be helpful. Why the attitude?? Does he know you don't have a forum?? No. Does that make it wrong of him to post where to fix this issue, for you or anybody else who may be interested?? No.
@Matt: Yes, I wrote that the grammar articles are missing. Aren't they?