MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Computer Passionate User's Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a new community i have started. It covers everything in Silicon Valley, e.g;

-HOT DEAL (Computer Hardware, Electronics, best prices you can find on the internet sold by different vendors.)

-Computer Hardware (showcase your Computer build projects, Video Cards, overclocking, Water Cooling, etc etc)

-Information Tech News (Latest whats going to happen or happening)

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT and Register if possible to help grow the community.

Nice and simple feel to the overall look, perhaps to simple. Nothing really draws me to the site as something unique as using the default theme makes it seem like. The large icons for each section are a nice touch. Have a nice logo will work wonders, especially with the sites name incorporated into it.

In my opinion to have your forsale/bargin section at the top makes the forum cheap as its main focus is to this. To place it under your General section would be a better fit, brings the Silicon Valley section up as this to me is the main focus of your boards.

Notice a lot of zero post thread, probably want to add a few fake members to help make it appear a little more alive, use some split personality with your other selves.
We do have 160 members Smile you should register to see the hidden information Wink

But thanks for the input / feedback.
nothing.

(2011-04-24, 03:17 AM)annaconda Wrote: [ -> ]It is funny how a stealer tries to blame on someone else!!!
Your post doesn't make sense.
Theme looks bad.
Logo needs work
Why do you hide your board statistics to guests?
You have too many forums, some even just have one thread..
(2011-04-24, 03:28 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks bad.
Logo needs work
Why do you high your board statistics to guests?
You have too many forums, some even just have one thread..

It is too much to show i guess to the Guest.

thanks.
(2011-04-22, 05:05 PM)mrbook Wrote: [ -> ]Nice and simple feel to the overall look, perhaps to simple. Nothing really draws me to the site as something unique as using the default theme makes it seem like. The large icons for each section are a nice touch. Have a nice logo will work wonders, especially with the sites name incorporated into it.

I am working on the logo. Smile
Bump for some updates. Smile
bump to the Top Smile more changes.