MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member.php Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error on every profile.

Warning [2] mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given - Line: 1474 - File: member.php PHP 5.2.16 (Linux)

File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/member.php 1474 mktime

How can I fix it?

Baring in mind we converted from forumotion using the crawler and merged with two other forums using the mybb merge system one of the forums we merged with had also been converted from forumotion using the crawler.
Thanks but how do you run a query?

EDIT: Nevermind someone else asked that.

EDIT: Nope that's not it, did the query and got:
0 row(s) affected. ( Query took 0.0001 sec )
Go to your mybb_users table in phpMyAdmin and let us know what values are in the birthday column.
There is no mybb_users table and I don't even know which table prefix is used, like I said we moved from forumotion and did a double conversion everything is pretty messed up there are over 14 pages of tables.

EDIT: I searched user and only got user tables from other forum tables.
Well the query won't work if you're not using the prefix mybb_

You need to edit the query to use the same prefix your database tables are using.
If you didn't have a users table you'd be getting an SQL error on every page of your forum, and nothing would work, you can't not have a users table, how would you be able to login at all?? If there's 14 pages of tables you're probably not running this on the write table. You can see what table prefix your forum is using by looking in ./inc/config.php. This query will fix the problem if run on the correct table.
I'll have to contact the person who converted it for me as I've trawled through all the tables and can't find the user table of the forum.
PM me cPanel login details if you want me to take a look.
Found it finally.