MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fit on page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having a problem, iv got fit on page enabled but the images are still stretching the screen.

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]
URL?
Since guests can't view threads, can you also provide a test account?

A URL of a thread with a large image would help too.
Turn auto off and set it to like 60x60 and see if it works.
In the plugin's settings try setting a smaller value instead of auto. Try 400 or 500 and see if it resizes then. If it still doesn't resize then first check that all the files are uploaded in the right places. Second make sure all the required template edits are made, if your templates vary a great deal from the default it is possible that the plugin could not automatically add the edits.
To check the template edits that should have been made:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-53553-p...#pid582651

(2011-04-22, 10:42 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Turn auto off and set it to like 60x60 and see if it works.

That is not the right way to set the resize width. That setting just takes a single value.
Quote:That is not the right way to set the resize width. That setting just takes a single value.

Sorry bro I don't get you.

And I only said 60x60 because nothing is really bigger than that so if it still doesn't work he'd know if it needed to be fixed in the templates.
(2011-04-23, 01:49 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:That is not the right way to set the resize width. That setting just takes a single value.

Sorry bro I don't get you.

And I only said 60x60 because nothing is really bigger than that so if it still doesn't work he'd know if it needed to be fixed in the templates.

What I'm saying is that you asked him to enter 60x60 for the resize width but as is explained in the description of resize width you need to provide a single value, so if you want to set 60px width, enter 60 in that field, not 60x60
I have a problem too with it.
Plugin works fine for guests, but not for logged in members.
I tried with several browsers but images don't fit for members.

Link to the Test-Thread is: Test Thread

As guest you can see it works fine.
Thanks for help!

(2011-05-09, 02:09 PM)Fatmax1982 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem too with it.
Plugin works fine for guests, but not for logged in members.
I tried with several browsers but images don't fit for members.

Link to the Test-Thread is: Test Thread

As guest you can see it works fine.
Thanks for help!

I'm pretty sure its something wrong in your theme but for me to test and find the problem I'll need a test account so that I can see the thread as a logged in user.
Pages: 1 2