MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Exporting a new theme issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have the next problem, when trying to export a new theme the whole templates are exported as mybb default template with just modification. So when someone that uses my theme try to "revert to original" the template is reverted to mybb default template instead of my new theme original template.

How do I solve this?
Make sure your Theme Import Page should as like;
[attachment=22418]
Note the "Check" on Ignore version compatibility checkbox. and Parent Theme as "MyBB Master Style."
Still not working, may it be a exporting issue?
Note: Its not "Exporting" the theme, Its "Importing" the theme either from Computer or from reporte Server URL.

If you mean Export then I don't know what you are going to do Undecided
Sama34 means export, that's why they wrote export and not import.

When you revert a template to original it always reverts to the default original not the theme's original template, that's normal behaviour.
(2011-04-23, 09:46 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Sama34 means export, that's why they wrote export and not import.

When you revert a template to original it always reverts to the default original not the theme's original template, that's normal behaviour.

So it does matter what i do, there is not way to change it? Well, now I'm ready to summit my theme without thinking i did something wrong.

Maybe it could be I good idea to change this on next mybb release Big Grin?
No there's nothing you can do about it, I agree it would be a useful feature.