MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Interviewed You is looking for a new Co-Owner, (be part of something special!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of site (and/or forum)?: Interviewed You and Interviewed You Forums
Link to forum?: See above. We know the overall look of our site is bad we are working on a new theme and hope to have it done soon.
Genre?: Interviewing,journalism,media,site exposure, exposure to the net in general,chat,etc...
Forum Software?: MyBB 1.6.2 and Wordpress latest version
Total number of posts the forum has received?: 5750
Total Interviews Published?: 90 interviews have been published so far.
Seeking?: Lead-Admin aka Co-Owner / Advisor / Interviewer / Validator
Paid Position?: You won't get paid for now.
If Paid, How Much?: ...
Why are you requesting staff?: IY needs new people to join the team and especially I need someone to help me out next to my side as co-owner of the project.

IY can be so much more then it is now, but because of a lack in active,motivated,dedicated staff we are getting slow with progress of the site. And I hope with this topic to find new people to work with and get to know better.

APPLYING

To apply for any job see this page:
Join the Site Team

Thanks for your time,
Regards
You say Lead Admin, do you mean that this person will be more in charge of the forums then?
I'd sign up if I had time. But I hope the new co-owner changes a few things, including the look of the site. Those raining easter eggs drive me nuts. Toungue
Yes, you really need a new design. The current one looks horrible.