MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Import database?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I have a forum but I found some mistakes and I want to do another forum with another database and then import the members and posts from the old forum posts.

How do that?

P.S: Sorry I don't speak English well...
Create your new forum, take the mybb_posts, mybb_threads, and mybb_users and export them from your old forum, then delete the mybb_posts, threads, and users table from your new forum and import the old one to replace it.
(2011-04-23, 09:01 AM)Renegader Wrote: [ -> ]Create your new forum, take the mybb_posts, mybb_threads, and mybb_users and export them from your old forum, then delete the mybb_posts, threads, and users table from your new forum and import the old one to replace it.

now I'm done with that and I did a refresh to the new forum and do not see any results
Try to Recount & Rebuild under Tools & Maintenance.
I do not understand! be more accurate to understand!!!
Go to Tools & Maintenance in the Admin CP, and under the Recount & Rebuild area run them.
(2011-04-23, 06:49 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Tools & Maintenance in the Admin CP, and under the Recount & Rebuild area run them.

Yes! I did it! HeartHeartHeart
Sorry please forgive my ignorance but how exactly does one "import the old one to replace it. ".
No where do I see a restore previous database in the admin panel.

I can see my database in "phpMyAdmin" but cannot import it into the forum.
What am I doing wrong?

Please help!
(2011-04-23, 06:42 PM)Ady Moldovan Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand! be more accurate to understand!!!

Don't yell. The member gave a helpful post and you didn't understand it.
This post is six months old. Don't necropost.
Pages: 1 2