MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so I have my forum... I have made some subforums inside a forum.. so lets say my for that contains the sub forums is called "Original" and it has subforum "A, B and C" inside it... I post in sub forum A, I want it to show up as a recent post... maybe This picture will help you

Thanks,

Snowy
It does actually.
actually if u post on a subforum is shown on the index
DennisTT Wrote:Can you upload this file to your MyBB folder, and run it with your browser. Your last posts should show up correctly then. (Make a test post to check)
http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=2965

I'm sorry.. but waht folder?

I'm a n00b
Upload it to the folder where your MyBB is.
Thanks it worked!

EDIT

Ok.. well.. it worked for one sub forum, but didn't work for another (one in a diff. catagory..) ever had that problem?
Snowy Wrote:EDIT

Ok.. well.. it worked for one sub forum, but didn't work for another (one in a diff. catagory..) ever had that problem?

I'm not sure if anybody saw that, so I quoted it...

but in every sub forum, it works.. except for one, and I don't know why...
Try running the file again, and making a post in that subforum, and see if it shows up correctly.
DennisTT Wrote:Try running the file again, and making a post in that subforum, and see if it shows up correctly.

:/ Its still not working Sad

I don't know what is wrong
Pages: 1 2