MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Edit Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'll start by pointing out this is most likely an issue with my Blackberry rather than MyBB. I'm using a Bold 9000 with the standard Blackberry Browser. MyBB itself works perfectly but I'm having issues with the Admin CP. Whenever I try to make template edits etc on my phone I come up against this issue. The Browser doesn't recognise the template edit boxes as text boxes so I can't select, type etc in them.

This is extremely annoying when I'm unable to get access to a computer and need to perform small edits to templates.

Does anyone have any suggestions to how I can fix this?
Cheers,
Clarkie
You could try disabling CodePress in the ACP Preferences, but if that doesn't fix it it's probably just an issue with the Blackberry's browser; the template editor box is just a standard textarea, the only thing that can cause it to break is CodePress.
That would make sense as the browser doesn't show the CodePress. I can't find the option to turn it off, do you know where it is?

I went to Control Panel Preferences (Global) and the only options were Language, Style, No. of Login Attempts and Login Timeout.
The option to turn off codepress is under Admincp >> Home >> Preferences
Thanks very much you two, it worked! +Rep coming up.