MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Three Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the Apart Flame theme. I have three issues.

SOLVED
1. The thread ratings don't work at all. The column shows up, but the actual star images and such don't.

2. The images for the navbar and stuff don't show up at all.

NOT SOLVED
3. There are two random HTML comment closing tags (-->) under the "Users Currently View Forum" text. I can't find them anywhere.

Any help is great.

Link: http://gnautylilgnomes.com/mybb/
Are the image paths correct?
And check the footer template for that comment tag by the Affiliates plugin.

Exactly how have you edited that theme? Looks like some images are missing.
Actually, I've decided the navbar looks better without the images. I've got all the comment tags. I haven't made any major changes to the theme. Basically all I've done is change some colors and move stuff around.

Now the only problem I am still having is that the thread ratings don't work.

Any one have any ideas as to why?
The star-rating.gif (along with other images) is missing from the mybb/images/flame directory. You can copy it from the default images directory in to that directory.
(2011-04-25, 07:45 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]The star-rating.gif (along with other images) is missing from the mybb/images/flame directory. You can copy it from the default images directory in to that directory.

Thank you for your help. I didn't realize when I install a theme I have to pull the images over Blush. It all works now, thank you so much!