MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usergroup Legend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm searching for a Usergroup Legend sort of thing. Plugin is possible, but I was wondering if it's doable with template edits? If not - can you reccomend me a plugin? Thanks.
I've tried that before, and I uninstalled it due to some difficulties.. But I've tried it now and it works.

But the problem is now in my Settings, there's two "Usergroup Legend" catergories (I guess the other one was from before?) and now on my forum footer there' 2 legends..

How can I remove one?
Deactivate/Uninstall the plugin again.
Now check if the Settings group is still there.
If so, go to AdminCP > Settings > Modify Settings. Search for the "usergroup legend"-group and click Edit > Delete Group for that group.
Activate the plugin again.
I got it - it was written down twice in the boardstats template.

Finally - the last thing I need - is a legend for posts. Like - on the forums where it says "Last Post by X" - is it possible to format their name on that last post column according to usergroup?
Note that you'll need to change the compatibility line from 14* to 16* in the plugin above. It was originally written for 1.4.
Thanks to both of you for the quick replies. Smile