MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sticky Prefix Not Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

In the English language file (in Global) the "sticky_prefix" is as follows:
<strong>Sticky:</strong>

However stuck threads don't have "Sticky:" in front of them.

The forumdisplay_thread template has both {$prefix} & {$thread['threadprefix']} before the thread title.

How can I make it display?

Clarkie
Temp Admin account?
-or-
URL?
It's on localhost unfortunately. Should {$prefix} make it work? I tried adding {$sticky_prefix} but that didn't work.
try {$lang->sticky_prefix}
@Clarkie: I'm not sure what exactly is the problem, but in the skin I use for my forum, sticky threads do not have the prefix. Rather, they come under a title called "Important threads".
(2011-04-24, 04:28 PM)logistopath Wrote: [ -> ]@Clarkie: I'm not sure what exactly is the problem, but in the skin I use for my forum, sticky threads do not have the prefix. Rather, they come under a title called "Important threads".

Default theme, I'm creating a new theme from it. I removed the Important Threads and Normal Threads so I want to use this instead.

(2011-04-24, 04:25 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]try {$lang->sticky_prefix}

That won't work, it'll just make it appear for every thread.
EDIT: Tried it to prove it lol.
If you put {$lang->sticky_prefix} in the template it's going to show for every thread.

{$prefix} is correct but that only shows the moved and poll prefixes, sticky prefix isn't default functionality. See this tutorial if you want to add it - http://community.mybb.com/thread-61140.html