MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yaldaram.com is Looking For Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yaldaram.com is expanding in its resources and plugins. More and more plugins brings new questions and support queries to arise. Due to shortage of time, I'm looking for Support Staff who work voluntarily along with me. Those should meet all or selective criteria (listed below) with at least +6 points (Out of 10). Each criteria has some points depending upon there importance. If you think that you can meet at least +6 points, so Please PM me your Per-forma using the following Template.

CRITERIA:

1. Basic/Advanced knowledge of MyBB. Its codings, resolving issues and understanding its insights. (+2)

2. Basic/Advanced knowledge of PHP, HTML, Javascript and CSS. (+2)

3. English as a Main language. (+1)

4. At least 15 Years of age. (+1) (1-2 years Relaxation in age limit depending upon other merits)

5. Registered for at least 1 week in this community. (+1)

6. Can make plugins/themes/mycodes for MyBB. (+2)

7. Dedicate at least an hour for this community in a whole day. (+1)

BENEFITS:
- Moderator Rank, with all the powers of banning, warning etc. Access to Moderator Control Panel.
- A Custom Badge [Image: support.gif]
- A Bold Username.
- Have access to the Private Sections.
- Have 2+ (Take/Award) reputation points.
- Access to all Paid and Free plugins / themes and stuffs without Limitations.
- A Chance to develop your skills as a Team.

HOW ?
Candidates will be judged on the basis of their Per-forma, reputation, support answers and an small assignment to know about their skills..

Positions Available:
One.

CANDIDATES:
Seven. (so far)

TEMPLATE:
[b]My Name:[/b] 
[b]My Qualification:[/b] 
[b]Why I want to Join the Staff:[/b] 
[b]I meet the Criteria #[/b]: 

Thanks for reading, and especially who apply for the Staff Position. Smile
Why is it that I need to be 16? I am 13 and I'm sure that I am better than most people with some aspects of this.
(2011-04-25, 02:01 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that I need to be 16? I am 13 and I'm sure that I am better than most people with some aspects of this.

Good point, I've lowered the age to 15. 1-2 years Relaxation in age limit depending upon the other merits)
This would not be a paid position?

I'd rather leave the free subscription and take the money xD
(2011-04-25, 02:42 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]This would not be a paid position?

I'd rather leave the free subscription and take the money xD

That's why I wrote;
(2011-04-25, 01:39 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for Support Staff who work voluntarily along with me.

Wink
Well I can commit some time but I can't promise an hour a day. I am very busy and run my own site.
(2011-04-25, 02:59 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can commit some time but I can't promise an hour a day. I am very busy and run my own site.

That's -1 , you still have +9 points that you can offer me to send Per-forma.
Its pleasure to announce that Yaldaram.com has finally selected two Candidates for the Support Staff Positions that has been announced HERE .

There were seven Candidates who sent me their Per-forma for being elected in the Yaldaram.com Support Staff. I've given points to them on the basis of the Criteria and opted two Candidates who have the highest Points. I'll like to tell their names and the points they have got;

trilobyte- (POINTS: 1.5+1.5+1+1+1+1.5+1 = 8.5)
crazy4cs (POINTS: 1.5+1.5+1+1+1+1+1 = 8)
Jason L. (POINTS: 2+2+1+1+1 = 7)
Brilliant (POINTS: 1+1+1+1+1+0+1 = 6)
nadlerz (POINTS: 1+1+1+1+1+0+1 = 6)
Dark Rose (POINTS: 1+1+1+1+0+1+1 = 6)
dynastyzone (POINTS: 1+1+1+1+1 = 5)

NOTE: Points have been awarded on the basis of the Criteria they meet. I've to go a thorough check their Posts over at MyBB.com.

Now please welcome trilobyte- and crazy4cs as your new Support Staff Smile

Thank you for reading.: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=728
Congratz Trilo and Crazy!
/Closed by request.