MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just gave a guy mod I originally gave him mod on just a specific sub forum, But for some reason he was not put into the "Moderators" group. I than added him to the group manually than went to show forum team. He was not listed under moderators... So he is a moderator in the group now but isn't on the forum team page... My main question to this is, How can I get him to be mod in JUST that one sub forum and be in the moderators group and the team page? Thanks
Make a separate group called "Section Moderators" without any moderator privileges and make it show on forum team. Then edit the forum's moderators and add him. (The user, not the whole group)
(2011-04-26, 06:56 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Make a separate group called "Section Moderators" without any moderator privileges and make it show on forum team. Then edit the forum's moderators and add him. (The user, not the whole group)

Very good call! Thank you! Smile