MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This file is not meant to be run from MyBB.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I was updating a plugin (myshoutbox) and once I did it, I went to the /plugin folder and this appears. This file is not meant to be run from MyBB.

Whats wrong? Now i cant even configurate my plugins.

Btw how to update to the new forum version? 1.6?
(2011-04-26, 12:15 PM)rttnpig] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I was updating a plugin (myshoutbox) and once I did it, I went to the /plugin folder and this appears. This file is not meant to be run from MyBB.

Are you sure you've uploaded the correct file in ./inc/plugins/ folder ?

(2011-04-26, 12:15 PM)rttnpig] Wrote: [ -> ]Btw how to update to the new forum version? 1.6?

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading
(2011-04-26, 01:04 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-26, 12:15 PM)rttnpig] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I was updating a plugin (myshoutbox) and once I did it, I went to the /plugin folder and this appears. This file is not meant to be run from MyBB.

Are you sure you've uploaded the correct file in ./inc/plugins/ folder ?

(2011-04-26, 12:15 PM)rttnpig] Wrote: [ -> ]Btw how to update to the new forum version? 1.6?

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Upgrading

Yeah, I uploaded it to there but now I cant even activate or desactivate the plugins :/
I'm sure you've uploaded incorrect file in the ./inc/plugins/ folder.
What do you mena by "went to the /plugin folder"...?? You configure the plugins in the ACP, you don't access the file directly...
(2011-04-26, 06:31 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mena by "went to the /plugin folder"...?? You configure the plugins in the ACP, you don't access the file directly...

When I go to <snip> it appears that. Before I could access it and activate and desactivate the plugins.

EDIT: Did what yaldaran sayd, Now solved Wink
ty
You probably don't want to be telling everyone what your admin directory is...
His forum contains warez anyway.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.