MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help why this hapen to me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help my super admin is banned in the forum. but i can still access my admin cp. then i try to create a user and i put it in the group of the super admin of mine when i got in the forum he is also banned. when i try the others group it works fine.. is there a problem with this?
help guys need rush help about this..
Edit the group you are having trouble with and make sure "Yes, this is a banned group" is unchecked.
yes i did not check marked that box. only i edit is the name of the admininstator.
Do you have any other administrators on your forum?
is this posible i got hacked? because www.unlimitedzone.org threat me that he will destroy my forum.... because he is jelouse in my forum
Something is wrong with your Group settings.. Can you please print out the screen of the First page of that Usergroup settings ?
yup i got 4 administrators account. but still they are also banned ... my forum always saying that you dont have any permission to view this forum is either banned or waiting for an activation code...
ok sir yaldaram.... but i can only do that later... im using my mobile phone right now icant do any screeshot.. ill pm you if i already inserted a screen thanks bro
Don't worry about threats, as long as they can't guess your passwords. Also, be sure to virus scan your computer. Something is wrong with your group settings, so I recommend making a new group and giving that ACP access, just to be safe. Then, demote every other person with ACP, unless you 100% trust them.

Add the permissions for that group to view the forums, and make sure the group isn't a banned group. Unban your user too, if it's banned.
thanks bro... ill do what you say