MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is There Such Thing ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have seen on phpbb You can get a pluggin which when some 1 post it says press here if this post was helpful or press here if it wasnt. on the post .
If you click it was helpful your thanks on your profile goes up by 1 if some 1 presses wasnt helpful it goes down by 1

Is there such script in mybb ? ive been installing scripts but none match what i want.
Yes, there is the thanks plugin. http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system
Thanks so much will instal now Smile

Ent there a dis like button ?

Would like a like button which makes it go up and a dis like button which makes it go down

I have upload the script to my server but says it ent there Confused in plugins it ent there
There is a thread rating system that uses thumbs up/thumbs down.
(2011-04-26, 06:08 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]There is a thread rating system that uses thumbs up/thumbs down.

Do you get points to your profile for it ? if so can you like me to it
can any 1 help please ???
Im still looking for a script with dis like and like which adds and takes away points from the users profile

Need to get this forum done by to night ( its going public tonight )
Thanks
P.s ive installed that like a script well upload it but it don't show in side the plugging bit on the admin pannel
You could just use the reputation system... It's pretty much what you're looking for.
Just use the inbuilt reputation system of MyBB, much easier than installing stuff Smile
The in built script does not have like and dis like buttons
You click the Rate button and then select the reputation you want to give from the drop down menu...
(2011-04-26, 07:53 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]You click the Rate button and then select the reputation you want to give from the drop down menu...

Like ive said need a new script . Because the in built 1 ent good enough

http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system

Looks good but i upload it into side my forum folder the in side of uploads.
when i got to my plugins it ent showing there ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4