MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template messed up in 1.6.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a custom menu system and was using 1.6.2 with no problems at all. I then upgraded to 1.6.3 and my menu system is messed up. I was wondering if you can take a look at the graphic below and some of my code to help point me in the right direction on what I need to change to get it to look right again.

Thanks in advance.

<if condition=$mybb->user['uid']> 0 <then>

The 0 now shows up on my template and the welcome box doesn't display correct information anymore.

[Image: pc.png]
Re-enable the PHP in templates. Try that, as for the {1} etc I have no idea. Did you also run the upgrader or did you just upload the files?

Upgrader is at: ./install/upgrade.php
Did you reverted your templates to original after upgrading?
(2011-04-27, 02:13 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Re-enable the PHP in templates. Try that, as for the {1} etc I have no idea. Did you also run the upgrader or did you just upload the files?

Upgrader is at: ./install/upgrade.php

I did the upgrade.
(2011-04-27, 06:04 AM)kadhafi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you reverted your templates to original after upgrading?

yes
Try to open your theme global.css then save it but dont edit anything just saving it..
(2011-04-27, 03:44 PM)kadhafi Wrote: [ -> ]Try to open your theme global.css then save it but dont edit anything just saving it..

That didn't work, but thanks for trying to troubleshoot this with me.
None of the templates that needed to be reverted in the upgrade would affect the header, what templates did you revert exactly...??
(2011-04-27, 06:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]None of the templates that needed to be reverted in the upgrade would affect the header, what templates did you revert exactly...??

Mybb Pro 2
That's the name of a theme, not of a template... basically if this has happened it looks like something unrelated to the upgrade has changed or you've done something more than you should have done when upgrading. Is the PHP in templates plugin still active...?? Because if it's just showing the 0 then it looks like the conditional just isn't being parsed.
(2011-04-27, 07:12 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's the name of a theme, not of a template... basically if this has happened it looks like something unrelated to the upgrade has changed or you've done something more than you should have done when upgrading. Is the PHP in templates plugin still active...?? Because if it's just showing the 0 then it looks like the conditional just isn't being parsed.

Hello Matt,

I don't see any kind of PHP in template plugin in the plugins area.