MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing landscape on user information in a post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 29227-1287355391-postbitonlinestatus.png][Image: db7VT.png]

Im wondering how in the first screenshot the user information in the post is set up to the left like in IPB and vBulletin but in every theme ive installed for mybb its always on top. Is it just the themes i am choosing or am i missing an input box or something?
In UserCp > Edit Options > Thick the box "Show posts in classic mode". This only for your user though.

If you want to force this on users, you can follow this tutorial: http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.html
Oh god, i did it and it looks horrible with my theme. Thank you though for the quick reply. Solved
(2011-04-27, 09:46 AM)-Lucky Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god, i did it and it looks horrible with my theme. Thank you though for the quick reply. Solved

Yeah, some themes are designed with the horizontal or vertical postbit only and look horrible with with the other setting. I must say, I wasn't a big fan of the new postbit style but it kinda grows on you Big Grin