MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Some One Tell Me How You Get People To Come To Mybb Forums???? it wont come up when u type xbox.
My Forum Is www.Xbox.createmybb.com ill allow people to be mods and supermods if they come. I just want to know how you get people to come here???Sad
So..?

I know people are looking at this if u dont know just say it. Smeth head i know yer on!
sorry for tripple post plz help thoe!
Patience isn't your thing is it?
Well to build up an successful forum can take some time.
There is some tricks though, you can use the SEO mod
To get it indexed faster, and/or an sitemap.
Then you need to get an theme of what the forum is, make some posts about what the forum is.
You might consider making an customed style for it as well.

One note though, don't try hijacking other peoples threads, and you only submited this an hour ago! We're not 24/7 support service. Please try and understand.
Bumping threads 3 times within a few hours doesn't help, especially on a relatively small forum like this one, where the thread is still relatively at the top of the list. So please don't in the future Smile -- bump a thread once a day

You can try going to some XBox sites and see if they'll do a "link exchange" with you or something.

Or submit your URL to google...
Smile there are lots of game enthusiast sites that are willing to set up affiliations as long as you are willing to swap hot info and stuff like that
And there is a lot similar threads about this on this forum so seek and you will find Wink
I don't really want to put my d..k in your soup, but I doubt when typing "xbox" into a search engine your site will come up first (or within the top 20) due to the main pages being Microsoft, ect..
how long as the forum been running for?

a piece of advice,
you dont need any moderators or super moderators at the moment. when you get more members then slowly promote them.

starting an xbox forum will get you members alot slower then most of the any other topics. they already have an xbox forums with over 300,000 people registered. http://forums.xbox.com/Default.aspx
they got an xbox 360 forums with over 100,000 members http://forum.teamxbox.com/

most people go on a forum to discuss their problems or they like the self satisfaction that knowing they helped someone.

Patience is the key! you'll need ALOT of it!