MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom header in Coppermine when bridged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

This one has me stumped. I'm working from this:

Quote:How do I add a custom header/footer to Coppermine?

There are these files to look for:

* if you want to add static html-content (for example your site logo), edit /themes/yourtheme/template.html - add/remove anything you want, but be sure to leave everything in that is in brackets.
* if you want dynamic content (or want to add PHP-code), edit the file /themes/yourtheme/theme.php
* if you want the edit the color scheme of a theme to match the "look-and-feel" of your site, edit /themes/yourtheme/style.css
* for experienced php users, cpg 1.4.x introduces an alternative method of adding intricate custom headers or footers. Create a php file for your header and one for your footer using a format similar to the following:

<?php
echo <<<EOT

Enter your header/footer content here. What you enter here will be displayed
at the top of my page if it is a header and at the bottom of my page if it is a footer.

EOT;
?>

Name them myheader.php and myfooter.php, or any other original name that doesn't already exist in the cpg folder and save them into the Coppermine root folder. Then while in Admin mode, click on the CONFIG tab, scroll to Themes settings and enter the name of your header and footer files in the appropriate include fields at the bottom of this section. (NOTE: You will still need to edit the template.html file of your theme to remove any unwanted logos and entries above the menu sections.)

But I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to get the Photo Gallery to be more integrated. How do I get the navigation bar (Advanced Navigation Bar) integrated over to the Coppermine?
Hmm isn't easier for you just to add the ANB directly, i mean with a new code in your coppermine?

regards
Probably... how do I do this?

so far, I can edit the Template.html file to show the bar links, but it does not have the border or gray background.