MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Special Mybb forum hosting (one time payment )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone This is our special scheme as a hosting account at one time payment only for mybb users .

How we can manage it ?
as we have two servers and from them one server is run as free host and make revenue by ads and by that revenue we can able to run both servers.

Server specifications.
99.99% Uptime Guarantee
FFMPEG
ASP
Cron Jobs
Quad Xeon Server with 16 CPU Cores - 36GHZ of processing power (10GHZ on free user server)
Hot-Swap RAID-10 8 Disk Arrays
ECC Registered Memory
Daily Backups

Plans
Premium (exclusive low-load server, access to Priority Support) - $9.99 (single payment)
Reseller (exclusive low-load server, WHM access with ability to create an unlimited number of cPanel accounts, access to Priority Support) - $19.99 (single payment)

Price
Premium - $8.00
Reseller - $15.00

Coupon code

Quote:specialmybb1timepayment@[email protected]

Guarantee
we guarantee for life time account

Features

Unlimited Disk Space + Bandwidth
Unlimited Features - MySQL Databases, Email Accounts, Addon Domains + more
Choice of using free sub-domain or use your own domain
Amazing Support
Regular Backups

Live support chat
yes

Please note that we allow only mybb forum hosting on accounts. Our main site is in construction , we will launch it soon as possible.

Terms of Service

By using our service you hereby agree to the following terms.

1. Hosting or linking to adult material of any nature (images/videos) is strictly prohibited.

2. Hosting or linking to warez is not allowed.

3. Abuse of resources (disk space,CPU,bandwidth etc) will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to Rapid Leech, proxy and image/file hosting scripts.

4. Abuse of staff in any form is not tolerated. Neither is bad language.

5. You may not attempt to hack and/or disrupt any aspect of the service.

6. You may not promote any other host on the our forums.

Failure to abide by the following will result in instant termination of all associated hosting account(s) and/or forum account(s). No warnings or second chances are given.

Inurland reserves the right to pass any and all information collected including but not limited to personal details and IP addresses onto appropriate legal authorities and ISPs should the need arise.

How to get it
Simply reply here
Payment method

Paypal and bank transfer
Please note that the transactions which not confirmed in two days will automatically refunded .
Wow, this deal sounds almost too good to be true! Do you have a example site hosted so we can see the speed, etc.?
A one time fee of $9.99?
(2011-04-29, 03:45 PM)Darth Stabro Wrote: [ -> ]A one time fee of $9.99?

Yes!
(2011-04-29, 03:30 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this deal sounds almost too good to be true! Do you have a example site hosted so we can see the speed, etc.?

You can check our main site site ( which is in construction ) - http://inurland.com
From your Whois information, it looks like you got a master reseller account from squareserve.com.

From Their Site:
Quote:Master Reseller - $29.99 (one-time payment)
No adverts
Separate low-load server with 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Access to Priority Support
WHM access with ability to create an unlimited number of cPanel accounts
WHMPHP access with the ability to create an unlimited number of WHM accounts
FFMPEG
ASP
Cron Jobs
Daily Backups
Start making money by selling hosting packages today!
This doesn't look dodgy at all..!
1. Goto google get some buttons that don't match with each other
2. Throw in some funky arse colors
3. Sell to good to be true prices
4. ???
5. Profit

Your site, doesn't look sketchy at all my friend.
If I buy 2 can I get a 100% discount? Big GrinBig Grin

Honestly, this is really sketchy.
(2011-04-30, 02:22 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]From your Whois information, it looks like you got a master reseller account from squareserve.com.

From Their Site:
Quote:Master Reseller - $29.99 (one-time payment)
No adverts
Separate low-load server with 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Access to Priority Support
WHM access with ability to create an unlimited number of cPanel accounts
WHMPHP access with the ability to create an unlimited number of WHM accounts
FFMPEG
ASP
Cron Jobs
Daily Backups
Start making money by selling hosting packages today!

I knew it is on squareserve.com but i am not a reseller there. I am support staff there and support staff are given account from a seprate (another server ) master reseller account where no any other account present instead of support staff present ( which is only 4 ). We are also deciding to launch that server but that cost a lot .
This is the most impressive web hosting I've seen for a long time, I'll be purchasing right away.
Pages: 1 2 3