MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something seriously wrong...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just installed mybb and every theme I install is messed up...

I installed everything right... so I'm not sure what's going on.

Right now the "Gamer" theme is the default theme: http://andclan.clanteam.com/index.php
Re-upload ./images/ files and folders in your forum's root.
Ok I will give it a try, do you happen to know any alternatives to FileZilla? The transfers are being really really slow...
(2011-04-29, 04:33 PM)GuNeRkId Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I will give it a try, do you happen to know any alternatives to FileZilla? The transfers are being really really slow...

To be honest, Filezilla is one of the best, if not the best, free FTP clients out there. If the FTP transfer is slow, it's probably the speed of your host.
You are probably right then, because this is the first time I've used this host(Zymic). I used 000webhost before... It's still uploading the files...
I always use to Compress files in a zip folder (Keeping folders structure intact) Upload it to the Root and Extract it on there. Its kinda easy and fast.
I never thought about doing that... interesting Toungue and yes its still uploading...
(2011-04-29, 05:16 PM)GuNeRkId Wrote: [ -> ]I never thought about doing that... interesting Toungue and yes its still uploading...

Problem is you have to load the CPanel filemanager to do that, as Filezilla can't extract the zip file Sad
and how do I do that?
(2011-04-29, 05:23 PM)GuNeRkId Wrote: [ -> ]and how do I do that?

Go into your CPanel, and under the Files category click Filemanager.
Pages: 1 2