MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am new to mybb so need some help.

I have the portal side bar thingy at www.webberscorner.com/portal.php but how do i put this on the home page (www.webberscorner.com)?

Is it possible to have the portal information appear all the time so on view topic, view threads, view overall forum (index) then disappear on edit profile and stuff?

I would also like the cash mod information to appear in a box below the PM information. is this possible? if so how?

Thanks.

Dave.
hi,

thanks for the help. is there anyway i can get it to stay as a side bar on all pages?

i want something similar to www.webdevforums.com. I know this is using vBulletin. This has the side bar on every page, even the edit your profile and stuff. is this easy to do or not?

Thanks.
Dave.

EDIT: Does anyone also know how to make a menu looking like the same site (www.webdevforums.com)?
Well to have it all over the site will need a major modification, and i have no time these couple of weeks, i have finals

regards
i know how to mod all the pages in the templates to do this.

but if i add $sidebar where i want it to appear and then create a new template with the side bar in would this work?
i dont think so, couse u need to modify the PHP files, i think so
could i use something like:
<?php include("sb.php"); ?>
and put all the php information and the side bar boxes in there?

EDIT: also mario how did you make the menu you have on you forum? i want something identical to that.
do you mean the above menu? under the logo??? if yes, the see this:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=6902
thanks, thats the right one.