MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paid] Want a plug-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want a download system plug-in with cart option and also paypal integration, is there any plug-in available for sell? Also if anyone can create this plug-in please contact me via PM with the price, also if you need more details please PM me.
I assume you've tried MyDownloads?
No I haven't, I heard it don't have paypal cart option.
It does...
That's correct, but it's really bad to navigate and member had constant upload errors when I last used it.
I haven't had any problems with it.
(2011-04-30, 01:37 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]That's correct, but it's really bad to navigate and member had constant upload errors when I last used it.

Its super easy to navigate, and non of my members have have problems with it.

And yes it does have PayPal too.
It doesn't have a cart option by default (though it can be added relatively easily apparently), it does support PayPal though. I've never used it for members to submit downloads but if you're interested in setting it up to sell only your own items it works great.
(2011-04-30, 04:32 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't have a cart option by default (though it can be added relatively easily apparently), it does support PayPal though. I've never used it for members to submit downloads but if you're interested in setting it up to sell only your own items it works great.

Yes I want to sell my own items, thats why I need a buy & download system. But I also need a paypal cart option in that plug-in.

Ask Pirata and see what he charges to add it. He did it for combus before.
Pages: 1 2