MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Otaku Stream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Otaku Stream is a theme for MyBB anime sites, I just think there's only a few themes for anime so I decided to make one. Here's what I got in designing for now.
[Image: Q2J7z.png]
Looking good.
The header already looks good but I don't really like that 'comicy'-font in for "Log in here" and the menubar.
kool theme....
Do people understand that "yet another" is generally a derogatory phrase?

Menu font is quite hard to read. And I hope you have permission to use that artwork.
Nice!
The header image is awesome!
Your fonts and gradients are atrocious.
(2011-04-30, 02:15 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good.
Thanks
(2011-04-30, 02:26 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]The header already looks good but I don't really like that 'comicy'-font in for "Log in here" and the menubar.
That may change I'm just finding a good font
(2011-04-30, 07:42 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]kool theme....
Thanks
(2011-04-30, 07:49 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Do people understand that "yet another" is generally a derogatory phrase?

Menu font is quite hard to read. And I hope you have permission to use that artwork.
About the slogan, I will remove that, this theme is for client but he said drop the theme so I will just make it for public Big Grin
That artwork said is freely to use but the copyright will be found in the footer.
(2011-04-30, 10:46 PM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!
The header image is awesome!
Thanks
(2011-05-01, 12:37 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Your fonts and gradients are atrocious.

Yeah, Agree Big Grin
This theme is cancel, please close this ONE:
Nice theme
Pages: 1 2