MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads & earning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !

Can someone explain me how to use ads, and how to earn money with them?? Thanks in advance!
Well it depends what Ads you will be using.

However i recommend google adsense.
Google will send you checks once you reach $100, you will need to ad their scripts to your site, so users can click on the ads by google.

Moreover, if you have paypal you can add a banner for someone and ask them to pay you through paypal.

Regards
Google Adsense bans more accounts than any other ad service. My account got blocked because someone from the same IP clicked on an advert twice in 24 hours...
Well according to Google they have declined ads on my dalehay.com site, also on convoworld.com (where my forum is) ... because it don't meet there criteria. However I know tonnes of websites that are little lame attempts where it's just an iframe in the centre with about three lines of text and they've got adsense.
Well it is their system, and their money. They have a right to do that. (I'd assume that it's in their Terms and Conditions).