MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best awards system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says I am looking for an awards system for mybb. Something which is enjoyable to every user old and young. I noticed that there are lot of awards systems around which is the best awards system?
What kinds of awards system do you mean? One that allows you to give awards to users, or one that automatically gives users an award when they reach a certain amount of posts or something like that?
(2011-05-01, 02:29 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]What kinds of awards system do you mean? One that allows you to give awards to users, or one that automatically gives users an award when they reach a certain amount of posts or something like that?

Which can automatically give awards for posting, registering etc. to promote posting on the forum.
I think Janota has one in mybbextras.
Janota's is pretty good. And there's another one, Pirata's MyAchievements
(2011-05-01, 09:40 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=405

I'll be re-vamping it soon.

Great! I'll check this out!
Based on your description I'd say My Achievements.
(2011-05-01, 07:09 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Based on your description I'd say My Achievements.

Exactly that.
Awards are given automatically based on post count, thread count and online time.
You need to subscribe at mybb-plugins.com