MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Photoshop Bliss IV - Design BETA #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Sup.

This is the first public BETA of Photoshop Bliss IV that I'm posting. I'd love to hear all the feedback you have on it, what you like, what you don't like and what you think could be added / changed / taken away.

Note that some things (such as icons) and the banner (obviously) are NOT final. None of this design is final, that's why I am posting the pre-design here. I've changed this design 3 times now and started completely again (hence Design BETA #3). If I get enough feedback, chances are I will start it yet again if the feedback isn't positive.

Here's a list of what will be fixed / added / removed (and pending, depending on votes):

Changelog:
-

Add:
-

Remove:
-

Features:
ยป Tutorials for removing / adding functions to the theme.

Without further adue:
Index Page: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5493/...lissiv.png
Index Page - Guest View: http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/6181/...uestvi.png

(More page mockups will be added as I get nearer to the final design)

I'm eagerly awaiting your responses. Smile
Thanks a lot and I can't wait for the feedback.

(Once the design has been finalized (no more features etc that you'd like and all is agreed upon) I will start the theme coding and allow for up to 3 weeks to 1 month for the theme to be fully functional and bug free for release.)
Absolutely amazing!
Thank you so much, Yaldaram! Smile
Amazing work, but do you think it's much less colors?
Thank you very much.

I know what you mean, compared to V3 the background (in particular) is very mono-toned. I wasn't sure how I was able to make all the colours blend together, so I tried to do something all in one type of colour.
I actually like it much more than your previous designs, keep it up.
So amazing, do you have any beta release? Toungue
No BETA release yet, I'm afraid. I haven't even started the code work. Toungue

@The Elite;
Thanks for the feedback. Smile
I'd have to remove the sideboxes on my forum, but that's fine. Love it.
Thanks for the feedback, Solidus. Ofcourse when the theme is released and all that jazz, I'll post general tutorials for the theme itself such as removing the sideboxes etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24