MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: null
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nulled
Bump, we are still looking for that special someone Wink
Ah... look at you, how fast they grow up. I remember when you just first started with designing, and here you are a known designer looking to hire Smile

Sure do miss the old Skyance Sad
(2011-05-02, 11:33 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]Ah... look at you, how fast they grow up. I remember when you just first started with designing, and here you are a known designer looking to hire Smile

I remember too, and when he started I thought "He's going to get somewhere."
I'd gladly put my hand up (I think I worked there once before didn't I? Toungue) but I recently just quit a different place. Confused
Vouch for Trilo. He is excellent.
Sorry just re-stating that I'm not actually applying since I don't have the time (hence why I left the other place) Smile But thanks nonetheless, Tierney.
(2011-05-04, 01:11 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry just re-stating that I'm not actually applying since I don't have the time (hence why I left the other place) Smile But thanks nonetheless, Tierney.

Apparently I didn't read your post all the way. Toungue
(2011-05-02, 11:33 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]Ah... look at you, how fast they grow up. I remember when you just first started with designing, and here you are a known designer looking to hire Smile

(2011-05-03, 12:00 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember too, and when he started I thought "He's going to get somewhere."

Oh you guys are making me Blush

Anyhow, were still looking for someone, don't be shy! Smile