MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Themes by Audentio Designs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-05-02, 08:47 AM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]I clicked "signup" and it gave me:

Sorry about that! Its been fixed. We changed the URL of our registration form.
Beautiful, robust and elegant. Audentio Design is the best of the best.
They all look stunning, although I'm not so sure about the category descriptions on Luxure. Nonetheless, great job! Smile
I'm loving the theads on Gaming Jam. They are really sexy. Great job to everybody at Audentio.
Crikey, even though I'm a part of AD - albeit a developer - the themes that the designers come up with are truly stunning.

Luxure is absolutely gorgeous.
I bought the luxure theme, not to long ago, it makes my forum really nice.
I'm even more impressed!

I recall joining AD when it was fairly new and I've had a lot of fun watching the site progress, it seems that leaps are often bounds but now the steps are getting MUCH bigger. The skins above are awesome, one makes me think of the champions league. (I have football on the brain) all very good skins.
Thanks Joey!

Also, just so everyone knows, we fixed a lot of our cart bugs and have tested extremely thoroughly. Now is a great time to order with the GoMyBB discount, it is here to stay until June 1st!

Thanks,
Mike
Luxure is sick. Too bad the live demo button doesn't work.
Just found that, when "View Live Demo" option is pressed, it takes us to index, rather than demo page.
Pages: 1 2 3