MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Themes by Audentio Designs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: logo_dark-300x50.png]

Why hello MyBB!

Today marks the Audentio Design official reopening! I am very proud of the Audentio Design team. We have completed some of our greatest skins to date. I’d like to show you just a few of our best themes quickly.

[Image: glowing-1_display.jpg]

First off, there is Glowing designed by Nick Paolini and coded by Jorge Lainfiesta. It is an extremely fresh theme that is the perfect showcase for any kind of forum. Click here to see more information about this product.

[Image: minicolor-4_display.jpg]

Next up is miniColor designed by Damion Yeatman and coded by Jorge Lainfiesta. This is a nice rounded simple theme with a color changer built in it. Using jSnippets will help optimize your experience with miniColor. miniColor comes built in with red, green, and blue. Click here to see more information about this product.

[Image: gaming_jam-3_display.jpg]

Gaming Jam, designed by Nick Paolini and coded by Damion Yeatman, is one of the best darker themes I’ve seen in ages. If you’re running a gaming forum or clan site and you need a dark theme, this is an excellent choice. Gaming Jam can keep that clean sense while still giving that dark gaming aspect. Click here to see more information about this product.

[Image: luxure-7_display.jpg]

This extremely stylish theme entirely by Ryan McGrane brings together smooth gradients and shading with textures. Details are what set a website above all others, and this is what this theme will bring you. Your members will love its soft browns, bold reds, and cool blacks and grays. Click here to see more information about this product.

We hope you enjoyed this quick peak at the new MyBB themes from Audentio Design. If you'd like to see more, click here!

Use the code GoMyBB to earn 15% off any product in our system!

For those that have currently purchased a theme, contact us via the contact form, and we will give you 15% the purchase of your next theme. Let us know beforehand so we can make the proper arrangements.

We also do custom MyBB design, so please place a request today to receive a quote!

Thanks,
Mark Mina
Audentio.com
Never knew you were a part of Audentio.

Anyways, great to see there finally finished.
Ah man, I should of waited a day for a discount.
Luxure is real nice btw.
Sorry Solidus! Like I said, your next theme, we can give you 15% off either on a credits purchase or a theme purchase.
It's ok, I'm not really bothered by it.
Waiting for a certain theme, can't wait.
Wow. Amazing designs. I won't wonder because Audentio got the best designers that MyBB has.

I might order one soon, when i save enough money.
Luxure is appealing.
I clicked "signup" and it gave me:
Quote:404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.
Awesome stuffz Big Grin Looking forward to when the site opens up completely, such as the forum.
Nice new themes, though I'm not liking the category descriptions on Luxure Toungue Glad to see you've finished at last though!
Pages: 1 2 3