MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing the "body" color in a theme????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
I amusing the My Clean Blue Theme and I was wondering how to change the body (the area that surrounds the forums/categories/navigation tab/ stats area. Now when I try to change the color in “body” in the advanced CSS editor I can’t. You see the theme uses the “body” to mean the background and anything associated with it. I have tried for over an hour to locate where the actual “body” is to change the colors, but to no avail, can you help me?
Link to the forum? So you're trying to change the forum bg or the page bg?
Ok, look at this thread, it is surrounded in white. That is what I am talking about! I am also talking about on View Forum List (index) the white that surrounds all of the forums and categories. You should know what I am talking about. I don't really know what you mean by forum BG, if you mean the background BEHIND the myBB community forums internect three pronged, whatevers, you are wrong. I already have a BackGround for my forum/site I need to fill in the Body with color. If you mean Page BackGround is: (what is white and surrounds the forums and threads in the MyBB community Forums) than yes I need to change the color the Page BG
Try to change it in #container style.
there is no #container css area! The closest thing to it is:
div#contenedor {
        width: 960px;
	margin: auto auto;
}
Contenedor means container is Spanish, that is part of the problem! Parts of the CSS is in Spanish.