MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For Work Tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm about to head to bed, so I wanted to post this before I do. I'll be here all day tommorrow and I'll be doing premium themes for MyBB. $20 each.

Some examples of my work:
http://pokebasic.com/forum/index.php
http://pokebasic.com/newpbc/ (Not MyBB but my most recent work)

This is for Design AND Code, so it's honestly pretty cheap. Anyways, like I said I should be here most of the day, and I plan to get 2-3 done (If anyone wants one Toungue).

Feel free to post if you'd like a theme. First come first serve. Toungue
This is a little off-topic, but we're currently looking for some designers. http://community.mybb.com/thread-93391.html
Maybe I should clarify?

This is exactly how the process would go:

You request the theme.
I create a .PSD, slice it, then code it in XHTML 1.0, and CSS/3.
I show you the completed design.
You send me $10.
I send you the .xml and images folder.
You have a completely customized web layout for EXTREMELY cheap imo. D:
(2011-05-03, 08:32 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should clarify?

This is exactly how the process would go:

You request the theme.
I create a .PSD, slice it, then code it in XHTML 1.0, and CSS/3.
I show you the completed design.
You send me $10.
I send you the .xml and images folder.
You have a completely customized web layout for EXTREMELY cheap imo. D:

Hmm. I wonder whether its $10 or $20? Because your OP says $20.
I'm not sure I would want a design from someone who does 2-3 designs a day.
:/

I mean, you can turn it down if you'd like. That's why I listed showing you before payment...

I'm not trying to rip anyone off here. And the reason I dropped it to $10 was lack of requests. I'm just at a lack of funds in my household right now and design is my only skill. :/
Does Paypal work for you? If so check out this thread and let me know if it sounds like something you can do for me.
Sure thing, I'll go ahead and PM you. Still looking for more, if anyone's interested.
Just wanted to say that Eric rocks! His communication was superb and took a very vague request I made here and turned it into something amazing.

We're working out the final details of the transaction and there will be one thing to follow up on possibly (the site owner will provide a picture of the site's mascot to put in the header), but overall the work is good quality and Eric was really professional during the whole thing.

He provided continuous updates on the project throughout the day (multiple image samples and then a working demo of the theme which looked identical to the image drafts he created) and seemed very dedicated to my theme and replying to my PMs promptly.

I know it's really hard to get started as a custom designer here because so many established designers are on here with so much experience already, but I was willing to give Eric a shot and glad I did. I would recommend you give him a shot if you are in need of a basic design (I didn't want bells and whistles so I am not sure what his level is). I will be contacting him for my future design work (hopefully the demand doesn't get to high and he start raising his prices).
Looking forward to seeing it.
Pages: 1 2 3