MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB quiet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today has been a really slow day Confused people must be heading back to work/school after Easter/may bank holiday (uk)

I'm real bored now Toungue
Umm, don't know what to tell you. But, it is 6 in the morning the US so most are probably asleep or just getting up in the states.
Things are slightly quieter than they have been the past two weeks. I still have today off before I go back though. Woohoo!
Most people will have exams upcoming soon, myself in particular will have exams starting Friday 13th May.
(2011-05-03, 11:56 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Most people will have exams upcoming soon, myself in particular will have exams starting Friday 13th May.

I also have an exam that I have to study my lime off for. The GED.
Today is the first day of school/work for most people in the UK after the Easter/May Day bank holidays. Smile
That explains a lot. I've been wondering where people were to approve my theme. Sad
Yesterday and the day before that, I was quiet busy due to home works. I was installing Air Conditioners in house. Toungue
My family & I have been sick with food poisoning... We ate my mom's cooking.

(nah, we're smarter than that!)

* Lo. was busy.

* Lo. shall be posting more.
Pages: 1 2