MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suddenly the login dropdown box is not working!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed a theme that has a login drop-down box. It calls
javascript:;
Up, well it is not working! Can you please try going to my forum Link and see if it works for you. IF not I need to know how to add a login area from the index, Ex. default theme.
Also I do have 8 modifications installed, but they worked for over a day until I did a test registration a minute ago and when I logged out and tried to log in to my other account this happened! Also I am getting an error when marking all forums read!
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Also, clicking on the on, off, offlock, icons is not working to make that forum marked as read. I can't collapse categories either. Could it be the fualt of the Google SEO plugin?
In fact it seems like no Jscripts are working!
(2011-05-03, 03:24 PM)hobbyplace Wrote: [ -> ]I installed a theme that has a login drop-down box. It calls
javascript:;
Up, well it is not working! Can you please try going to my forum Link and see if it works for you. IF not I need to know how to add a login area from the index, Ex. default theme.
It giving me this error;
Quote:Warning: require_once(/home/techforo/public_html/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/techforo/public_html/global.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/techforo/public_html/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/techforo/public_html/global.php on line 19

Make sure that you've uploaded global.php file in your forum's root.

(2011-05-03, 03:24 PM)hobbyplace Wrote: [ -> ]Also I do have 8 modifications installed, but they worked for over a day until I did a test registration a minute ago and when I logged out and tried to log in to my other account this happened! Also I am getting an error when marking all forums read!
Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Also, clicking on the on, off, offlock, icons is not working to make that forum marked as read. I can't collapse categories either. Could it be the fualt of the Google SEO plugin?
In fact it seems like no Jscripts are working!

http://community.mybb.com/thread-93432.html
(2011-05-03, 05:10 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It giving me this error;
Quote:Warning: require_once(/home/techforo/public_html/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/techforo/public_html/global.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/techforo/public_html/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/techforo/public_html/global.php on line 19

Make sure that you've uploaded global.php file in your forum's root.

No, that error means global.php can't load a file called ./inc/init.php