MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone looking for staff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone looking for staff currently? I am looking to partake in a project or community. I can help as a designer, helpful administrator (Very good with MyBB, well not everything) and also an active poster. Anyone?
Are you expecting compensation, or offering your services for free? RTFW.org could definitely use a new design but since as of tomorrow I will have $4 in my bank account I won't be able to pay for anything. We could also use some more website reviews if you (or anyone, really) is willing to do that.
I'm looking for someone like you, Jason. Not exactly looking for a designer, but I believe you could be beneficial to my community Smile
(2011-05-04, 07:26 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone like you, Jason. Not exactly looking for a designer, but I believe you could be beneficial to my community Smile

Contact me on MSN please, I have been looking for a computer forum that needs staff.

PS: Msn is on my profile.
(2011-05-04, 08:32 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-04, 07:26 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone like you, Jason. Not exactly looking for a designer, but I believe you could be beneficial to my community Smile

Contact me on MSN please, I have been looking for a computer forum that needs staff.

PS: Msn is on my profile.

Invited Smile
(2011-05-03, 11:49 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone looking for staff currently? I am looking to partake in a project or community. I can help as a designer and also an active poster. Anyone?

(2011-05-04, 08:32 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I have been looking for a computer forum that needs staff.

Join UZ! Big Grin
(2011-05-05, 12:19 AM)Dirk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-03, 11:49 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone looking for staff currently? I am looking to partake in a project or community. I can help as a designer and also an active poster. Anyone?

(2011-05-04, 08:32 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I have been looking for a computer forum that needs staff.

Join UZ! Big Grin

I'm not really sure what the purpose of your forum is.