MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add rechapta in new thread or new post??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello mybb Master, I want to know and I need a help. how to add rechapta in every new post or thread, as far as I know chapta for mybb just active for registration not in create post or thread. Can uyou help me? THANK YOU BEFORESmile
Go to: ACP > Configurations > General Configuration > and Select "On" in CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting option.
Still not working in new reply or thread... Sad
Have you recently installed a new theme? If so, Uninstall and reinstall the plugin.
Make sure that {$captcha} is present in your newthread and newreply templates.
(2011-05-04, 06:57 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Have you recently installed a new theme? If so, Uninstall and reinstall the plugin.

I try in mybb default template, but its not working. I'm not using chapta plugin
(2011-05-04, 06:58 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that {$captcha} is present in your newthread and newreply templates.

I have check it, and I'm sure that {$captcha} is present in newthread/new reply template
What's your forum URL ?

Go to: ACP > Tools and Maintenance > File Verification Tool > and Run. Does it say any file changed ?
By default MyBB only shows captcha in newthread and newreply for guests where they are allowed to post.
From your posts I get the feeling that what you intend to do is add captcha on newthread/newreply for registered users. If this is the case then you'll need a plugin or an edit of the core source.
(2011-05-04, 07:52 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]By default MyBB only shows captcha in newthread and newreply for guests where they are allowed to post.
From your posts I get the feeling that what you intend to do is add captcha on newthread/newreply for registered users. If this is the case then you'll need a plugin or an edit of the core source.

Yes, I mean that...So what the Plugin for that? or how to edit of the core source?

My forum in www.kolombaru.com
I can't really look at the source right now to give you an accurate edit but I'll move your thread to mod requests if someone might be interested in doing a plugin for you if one doesn't already exist.
Pages: 1 2 3