MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoMobile error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This error appears in GoMobile Theme and cannot change theme from GoMobile theme to other themes while browsing in phones, > Go Mobile

This error, both appears in header and footer area:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ nadlerzo/public_html/global.php (499) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line1

How to fix this two errors? => Fix already
This error appears in cometchat plugin:

Quote:Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/nadlerzo/public_html/cometchat/cometchat_init.php on line 85

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/nadlerzo/public_html/cometchat/cometchat_init.php on line 86
Current Theme: Default

I'm unsure what is causing this, but just googled this, and found the following:

Try opening cometchat/cometchat_init.php
Find:
ini_set('log_errors', 'Off');
ini_set('display_errors','Off');

Replace with:
//ini_set('log_errors', 'Off');
//ini_set('display_errors','Off');

Note, we don't actually support cometchat, but I thought I would try help this one time
How to fix this also:

This error appears in Mobile theme and cannot change theme from Mobile theme to full theme, i'm using this plugin > Go Mobile

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ nadlerzo/public_html/global.php (499) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line1

Thanks!
(2011-05-04, 06:16 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unsure what is causing this, but just googled this, and found the following:

Try opening cometchat/cometchat_init.php
Find:
ini_set('log_errors', 'Off');
ini_set('display_errors','Off');

Replace with:
//ini_set('log_errors', 'Off');
//ini_set('display_errors','Off');

Note, we don't actually support cometchat, but I thought I would try help this one time

But i think, this will not resolve, it will just hide the message, still the cometchat is not working..

EDIT:
Its now working, Thanks!

But, The Mobile Theme, has still an error...
You have been denied support on your main account. http://community.mybb.com/user-36194.html
So i have no chance of getting any help?
huhhuhuhuhhuhhuhu.. SadSadSad

I'm not that bad.. huhuh SadSad
Finally i got the the error, cause by using this plugin:

PHP and Template Conditionals (1.9)
Allows you to use conditionals and PHP code in templates.
Created by ZiNgA BuRgA

Thanks Yaldaram!