MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change color of the threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello friends, How can I change my threads color and also last posts color??? at present it is #000000 now{see screenshot}

[Image: 100139099a84ae0302c7a92d9fae25605d5ed335.jpg]
All these are links and take the colors from a { }, a:hover { } and a:visited { }.
Go in global.css and find a { and change the color.

Note: It will change the color of most of the links!
In 'forumdisplay_thread' search for:
<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>
and replace with:
<a href="{$thread['threadlink']}" class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" style="color: #FF0000" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}">{$thread['subject']}</a>
Change #FF0000 with the desired color.
There is an additional issue I'm viewing at your theme, its CSS selection issue;
Go to: ACP > Themes > Your theme > global.css > and add the following code in it;
.hiddenrow {
    display: none;
}

.selectall {
    background-color: #FFFBD9;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-align: center;
}

save style sheet;

Now for your problem, would you mean your thread link color or background color ?

If you mean thread link color then;

Go to: ACP > Templates > Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_thread > and find the following two variables;
{$thread['subject']}
and
{$lang->lastpost}
and wrap it both with <span> style tags, like this;
<span style="color: #FF0000;">{$thread['subject']}</span>
and;
<span style="color: #FF0000;">{$lang->lastpost}</span>
Thanks Buddies For the helps.but How can I change color of the thread opener.see above screen shot.as I am the Admin of the site, my default color is Green.but the Green Color Does not show, when I'm open some threads.how can I change it????
What do you mean by thread opener ? Newthread Button ??
(2011-05-04, 02:51 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by thread opener ? Newthread Button ??

nope, the member who opened the thread.
Thanks,that Plugin works.but how can I modify it????
You don't need to modify any thing unless it says any error about Compatibility.
Pages: 1 2