MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Choose Theme on Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to make it so that a guest can choose his favorite theme right on the index of the board.
there used to be a mod, but i think is not compatible with the newer version of MyBB
QuickTheme (0.1.0)

This plug-in is for PR2, though it should work on newer as well.
Quicktheme for MyBB1.1.* . That old one didn't work on the newer versions here.

http://thingiej.be/QuickTheme.rar
Who ever is the owner of the 1.1.* QuickTheme modification should submit that to the Mod Site.
Tikitiki Wrote:Who ever is the owner of the 1.1.* QuickTheme modification should submit that to the Mod Site.

I modified it cause it didn't work on lower versions, it works overhere hopefully it does everywhere Wink , but k776 is the owner of the "concept - QuickTheme" Toungue . Should ask him first for submitting it?
hi,after i inastlled this themes no longer work for memeber who are sighned in, here is a copy of my golbal.php

edit: i found the problem, if a user uses quicktheme and is not loged in and then logs in it won't work because of the quciktheme cookie not being deleted, i have also removed my golbal.php from this post b/c it is not the problem