MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Needed - Tech Students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-05-05, 02:26 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-04, 09:48 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz at all of you for missing the fact that this isn't the showcase forum. I'm sure you opinion is valid there, but really, it has no place here. He is asking for staff, not critics. >_>

Except...people can still voice opinions if they're interested in being staff eh?
Well fine, I'm interested being staff, but why would I do that when you would have more staff than members and a hella ugly theme? Fix the theme, get some members, and THEN look for staff; your forum is a 1-man job right now.

well, let's see your work if you are under estimating other people. Cool
(2011-05-04, 09:48 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Congratz at all of you for missing the fact that this isn't the showcase forum. I'm sure you opinion is valid there, but really, it has no place here. He is asking for staff, not critics. >_>

Except...people can still voice opinions if they're interested in being staff eh?
Well fine, I'm interested being staff, but why would I do that when you would have more staff than members and a hella ugly theme? Fix the theme, get some members, and THEN look for staff; your forum is a 1-man job right now.

You see though, i can almost completely attest none of the above would. And no, no they can't. Thats the showcase forum. Not requests. If your at an auction, selling something, how would you feel if i stood up and said i think it would look better in black. Does that change the price of it? No. Its still an item at an auction. It just makes the poster look very stupid. If your interested in being staff, i suggest you apply, and in your application, you state that you think a new theme could be benifical. As to see that would be much more productive then multiple people blindly posting random comments in irrelevant threads.

Furthermore, i personally like to abide by section rules, once in a while.

Quote:
This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisment will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer
(2011-05-05, 04:02 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

You see though, i can almost completely attest none of the above would. And no, no they can't. Thats the showcase forum. Not requests. If your at an auction, selling something, how would you feel if i stood up and said i think it would look better in black. Does that change the price of it? No. Its still an item at an auction. It just makes the poster look very stupid. If your interested in being staff, i suggest you apply, and in your application, you state that you think a new theme could be benifical. As to see that would be much more productive then multiple people blindly posting random comments in irrelevant threads.

Furthermore, i personally like to abide by section rules, once in a while.

Quote:
This forum is not for general discussion and any posts that are not directly related to the advertisment will be removed.
To clarify what is directly related, only the following two types of replies are permitted:
Offers, if the advertisement has not specified that offers be private
Questions seeking clarification about the product or offer

@ Aristotle: Thanks for clearifying that. I really means a lot Smile. And btw, I am not worried about these kind of people cuase they are one of the people that will never learn to follow any rules. Again Thanks anyway.

Now, Aynone interested in applying. Its our first day and we already got 21 users Smile.
I'm sorry if some don't agree with the idea of giving suggestions in this thread, but it's apparent the OP needs to make some changes to have any chance of attracting staff.

-You're supermod usergroup has stolen the group title image used at se7ensins.com I suggest you change it.
-Your theme is way to wide
-your header image is repeating.. set it to
background: url(yourimagelink.png) no-repeat;
-your tfoot color doesn't fit the rest of your theme. Search for it in your global css and set it's color to match the rest of your theme.
(2011-05-05, 01:08 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if some don't agree with the idea of giving suggestions in this thread, but it's apparent the OP needs to make some changes to have any chance of attracting staff.

-You're supermod usergroup has stolen the group title image used at se7ensins.com I suggest you change it.
-Your theme is way to wide
-your header image is repeating.. set it to
background: url(yourimagelink.png) no-repeat;
-your tfoot color doesn't fit the rest of your theme. Search for it in your global css and set it's color to match the rest of your theme.

Thanks for the Suggestions:

* SuperModer Picture Updated: http://tech-students.com/forums/images/SModerator.jpg

* Theme Width: 1000px;

* Header Image: Set to No-Repeat;

* Footer: Updated Smile

Any more suggestions or staff applying?
Pages: 1 2