MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [$] Random Forum - Discuss Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: di-4J5K.png]

URL: http://randomforum.net
Theme: miniColor
Member count: 81
Thread count: 232
Stats taken June 7th

Earn cash by posting, http://randomforum.net/thread-cash-for-posts

Awaiting your comments.
I love how you integrated the color switcher into your logo, it fits quite well.
(2011-05-04, 10:12 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I love how you integrated the color switcher into your logo, it fits quite well.

I'm pretty sure that's in the default logo.

As for the topic, it's sort of a 'meh' topic for me. I don't really like or get the point of General Discussion forums, since there's so many of them around the web. Is there anything that really makes your special? Anything that makes it stand out?

But ofcourse, good luck with it and I can see it progressing.
(2011-05-04, 11:18 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-04, 10:12 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I love how you integrated the color switcher into your logo, it fits quite well.
I'm pretty sure that's in the default logo.

Oh, I did not know this. Toungue Regardless, my comment still applies.
Thanks pyridine.

(2011-05-04, 11:18 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]As for the topic, it's sort of a 'meh' topic for me. I don't really like or get the point of General Discussion forums, since there's so many of them around the web. Is there anything that really makes your special? Anything that makes it stand out?

But ofcourse, good luck with it and I can see it progressing.

General discussion is both good and bad. Good because the range of topics has no end; bad because they are hard to find success with. Nevertheless, I will still try. Plus I can hardly let such a domain go to waste.
Nothing is making it special yet, (except maybe the theme) but in future when the forums are bigger and active, it will be.
Well good luck with your future endeavours. Smile
Glad it's back up tbh, it's a great domain. One question though. I'm curious about running other sites on the side of a big one, does this effect gfxforums? Does your post count average on gfxforums decrease or does it make no difference at all?

Thanks bro.
It hasn't effected gfxf at all.
RF has potential to overtake gfxf in time, I think.
If it becomes unique enough I agree. Well, good luck with it Jay Toungue
Yet another general discussion forum. Good luck Smile
Pages: 1 2