MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yaldaram's Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shared hosting = scary stuff.
(2011-05-05, 02:46 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Man really sad. And why the heck is everyone talking about the way the defacement page was designed, come on, this forum got hacked!
Because it could have been designed better. Toungue

ASL is half english half part it's own language. That's what makes it easy to learn but impossible to translate.

SEE is harder yes, but it makes it easier when conversing with hearing people.

That's just my opinion from living with my deaf brother for 14 years...
Yes, its correct! I've contacted the creativeon support staff and they told me that it'll recover within a day or so. creativeon is a poor host. My bad, I've been told before about their weak security measures but my fate.. I saw their good budget plans and bought this domain. I'll never trust on them any more.
Threads merged.
why hackers doing this? to fun? lol.
(2011-05-05, 07:46 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]why hackers doing this? to fun? lol.

because they can
They do it to show the hosting companies that they have bad security.
(2011-05-05, 04:38 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]ASL is half english half part it's own language. That's what makes it easy to learn but impossible to translate.

SEE is harder yes, but it makes it easier when conversing with hearing people.

That's just my opinion from living with my deaf brother for 14 years...
I know SEE is confused!
Really!! I agree you!!!! maybe hard to translate impossible because try best learn you Smile try help! Encourage to support friends!I am experienced
poor host Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6