MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Gabble Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Offer closed.
You plan on giving them your hosting account? Yikes..
Also I dont think you will get many sales with that price but good luck.
Well good point. I'm not sure but it depends on what offers I get.

And do you think the price is too high? I think it fits well.
Well, your price seems fine actually Smile

Even if you sell it on $100, it becomes 0.27 Cents a day so its actually a good price. The same price as my server Smile

And I do not know why you would sell your accounts but my friend, your forums is actually nice.

If I could give you advise, it would be that why don't you wait for few months. and then decide Smile
What kind of traffic are you getting?
Well on a good month I get about 250 hits a month. Things have slowed down a little recently but you should have no problem bringing that up.
It has a lot of potential from what I can see. If I didn't just buy 2 new domains for 2 new projects I would probably make an offer (although it might be worth $80 for some people, I would only offer ~$40 because it's "another" off-topic forum).

Retracted.
I don't get how a forum with 97 members, no niche or direction, no decent layout and no brand equity is worth ... anything, really.
(2011-05-05, 02:37 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get how a forum with 97 members, no niche or direction, no decent layout and no brand equity is worth ... anything, really.
Phew.....Ok Uncontrol, please leave this thread for people who are actually interested in buying it.

The fact that is is getting 40+ posts/day means somebody likes it and almost 90% of the members have at least one post is kinda impressive. I haven't checked the actual quality of the posts or how old the forum actually is but it's the only thing that stood out to me.

Retracted.
Pages: 1 2