MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Bars v0.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Corrected Version:
Missing </a>

[attachment=23222]
In a while, boss Yaldaram will read this and also Update the Plugin
If you've downloaded from my site then there is no missing </a>
Thanks for the great plugin Big Grin
Tweaked it somewhat to my liking with different images, rep levels and rep_title variables.
The only thing that would make this perfect, is if it replaced the rep-number count also on profiles and in PMs. Is it possible to code that into the plug-in?
(2011-09-28, 06:16 PM)muffin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great plugin Big Grin
Tweaked it somewhat to my liking with different images, rep levels and rep_title variables.
The only thing that would make this perfect, is if it replaced the rep-number count also on profiles and in PMs. Is it possible to code that into the plug-in?

Thanks and yes its possible. I hope I'll update this plugin in next coming week.
(2011-05-05, 12:23 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Change your textual Reputation numbers into Bar Images. It has been designed so if the user have Negative reputations, it'll show Red Bar. If the user have Positive reputations, it'll show Green Bar. And if the user has Neutral reputation, it'll show Grey Bar. When you hover over the Reputation bar images, User's Reputation Points will be shown in a tooltip.

Mechanism
The mechanism is, plugin calculate the reputation points and if they have 10 or less then 10 (But greater then 0) it will show Green 1 bar. If reputation points are above or greater then 11 but below 20, it'll show Green 2 bar, and so on.. Neutral rep point and Negative rep points brings only one Grey and Red bar images, respectively.

Change Log:
v0.2: Fix an small bug. Also added Reputation page link to the Image Bars.

Preview:

Grab:
Mods site link: http://mods.mybb.com/view/reputation-bars
Mirror: http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=784

Installation:
Upload the zip folder in your forum's root, Extract, Login to your Admin Control Panel > Plugin manager > Activate. (There are no settings currently). It adds one template to your Global Templates area. No further template edits.

[Image: rep.gif]

This is not work for My Forum Dodgy
@LostSaga: It works, just needs a little fix for 1.6.5 version, see the fix:

http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=3...4#pid13814
Really a great plugin and very much required!!

How about offering the option to admin
to set the number of bars for reputation score.
Like how many rep scores will count 1 rep bar.
I've some members having 1800 rep or above
In that case, a member having 400 rep point and another
1800 rep point shows same number of bars.

If I could fix the rep bar like 1 rep bar = 200 rep point
then member having 400 rep point will have 2 rep bars
and the member having 1800 points will have 9 bars,
will look more logical.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks
You may edit the plugin for your own personal use.
Nice thanx very much yet another very good small improvment
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6