MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I am looking for a really nice and professional theme for my forum. I would like someone like Audentio to make it or someone with history so I know I will get very high quality. gabbleforums.com

I have a $50 budget but I don't want to spend it all. We can discuss the details on my site because I don't have an msn.

ThanksBig Grin
(05-05-2011, 10:51 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. I am looking for a really nice and professional theme for my forum. I would like someone like Audentio to make it or someone with history so I know I will get very high quality. gabbleforums.com

I have a $50 budget but I don't want to spend it all. We can discuss the details on my site because I don't have an msn.

ThanksBig Grin

http://www.audentio.com/request/
Thanks but I am currently working with someone else. I don't think I have enough money for Audentio anyways.
Just in case you're still looking for a guy add my MSN: [email protected]
For custom theme you can PM me, you can get a good high quality theme around that budget.
Just so you know, we'd be glad to work with your budget as best we can. We cannot quite offer you a full packaged theme, but we could probably come out with something.